Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"March Month"

If you were to ask Carson, he'd tell you his birthday is in "March Month." He's pretty much thought it was every day since his teacher first mentioned March during calendar time. In keeping with that we figured what the heck, let's just get his present a little early. We went bicycle shopping Sunday after church. Of course he chose the Spiderman bike, but apparently has a large noggin and couldn't fit in the Spiderman helmet. He settled for a Batman helmet, and it even came with a snazzy bell. It's okay to mix and match your superheros, right? We've been doing some riding the past few nights and he's getting the hang of it pretty fast.


I love those dimples!

1 comment:

Boni Williamson said...

I agree with cutie-pie Carson! We should have birthday months. I guess I can share March with him...but only because he is so cute and funny!

(Also, no little furries during "March Month"...I'm not a fan either, Carson.)