Sunday, June 10, 2007

Update

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...we're just not that exciting. Actually I went back to work last Monday for 3 and 1/2 days, so I was a little busy. I'm officially off again since school is out for summer. Thank you so much to Kelly, and Christa for keeping Carson and to Kerri for keeping both my kiddos. You were all such a big help!!

Sydney and Carson are both doing great. Syd is so happy to be out of school for the summer, but Carson and I are a little boring to her. She has VBS next week so maybe that will help. She got to go fishing the other night with several of her friends and had a great time. We are planning to go to the movies with Kerri and Will some and will have some friends over, so hopefully she won't be "so bored" all summer. Carson has slept all night a couple of times... from about 9-5:30. YEA!! He is getting so big. He is talking all the time, loves to splash in the bath, rolls over from his stomach to his back easily, and is just so darn cute. He is a little spoiled when it comes to nap time in the afternoon. I am trying to get him on a good schedule now that we don't have to pick Sydney up every afternoon, but he refuses to nap in his bed. He sleeps great there at night, but the past two days he has cried for 2 hours when I put him down for a nap and of course I finally just go get him up. We have tried going in several times to give him his passy and pat his belly, but that only works for about 5 minutes at a time. As soon as you pick him up he stops crying and falls asleep. Hopefully we'll get that all worked out soon.

We have a lot going on this week...my 24th birthday, our 1 year anniversary, and Father's Day, but hopefully I'll have time to post some new pictures.

No comments: